What to do if You've Been Involved in an Accident in Palm Beach County


Vastola Legal

Hey guest, welcome to TopHBO.Com Like to see
There are a lot of things you should do after an accident in Palm Beach County, many of which are lost opportunities if you don’t do them right away…

For example, if you’ve been involved in a car accident take lots of pictures at the scene. Take pictures of the cars and people around you.

If you’ve been involved with a slip and fall, make sure to take a lot of pictures of what caused you to fall, and make sure to request a copy of the incident report.

If you’ve been involved in an accident and need answers to your questions right away, we have offices in Palm Beach Gardens and Stuart. My cell phone is toll free, 833-827-8652 and my email address is [email protected] I’m available 24/7 and my consultations are always free.
stuart lawyer, martin county lawyer, palm beach county lawyer, palm beach gardens lawyer, slip and fall lawyer, accident lawyer,