Learn Kanji in 45 minutes - How to Read and Write Japanese-
Step 1: Go to http://goo.gl/Z0zFmv
Step 2: Sign up for a Free Lifetime Account - No money, No credit card required
Step 3: Download Your PDF book and master Kanji meanings, readings, stroke order and words for each radical.
Your Free ebook includes:
- 50 Most Common Radicals
- 63 Chapters & 538 Pages in Total
- 150+ Example Sentences and Phrases
- Native Japanese Audio Examples for Every Entry
- Stroke Orders to Help You Write Each Radical
- Vibrant Images to Help with Memorization
- 3000+ Bonus Sample Vocab
Learning kanji can either be the most frustrating work of your life, or it can be a fascinating and fun journey! The key to making kanji an enjoyable experience is to learn the meaning and origin of the kanji radicals that build all kanji characters.
This video will introduce you to the most essential radicals that can be found in over 1,500 kanji characters! Just imagine how many doors in your learning process a mere 45 minutes can open for you!
To learn more about the Japanese writing system:
Learn all Hiragana here: http://goo.gl/cn6znv
And don't forget to brush up on your katakana here: http://goo.gl/HtEguV
Follow and write to us using hashtag #JapanesePod101
- Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/JapanesePod101
- Google Plus : http://plus.google.com/+JapanesePod101
- Twitter : http://twitter.com/JapanesePod101
- Pinterest : http://www.pinterest.com/JapanesePod
japanesepod101, learn japanese, japanese language, japan, kana, japanese alphabet, read, write, japanese characters, jlpt, writing system, tokyo, school, teacher, tutorial, lessons, compilation, how to, fast, quick, easy, kanji, kanji radicals, japanese kanji, fastest way to learn kanji, how to learn kanji, fastest, easiest, most common kanji, jouyou kanji, joyo kanji, joyou kanji,