GROUNDING MEDITATION : Inner Balance, Spiritual Growth & Inner Peace ~ Binaural Beats-
➤ FREE Binaural Beats MP3 Download: http://bit.ly/binauralbeats-free
Grounding Meditation for Inner Peace, Balance & Spiritual Growth.
Here’s how to do it:
Step 1: Lie (or Sit Down) in a Comfortable Position.
Take a few deep breaths. With each breath, know that while you are drifting off to sleep soon and your body will be at rest, your subconscious mind is busy creating and solving problems.
Repeat the following affirmation (as easy one to memorize as you fall asleep):
- I am safe. I am in my body. I am completely in my body.
- I am not in the past. I am not caught up in the “what ifs.” I am here in the now.
- I am aware of where I am right now physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually.
- I know the clothes that I am wearing. I feel the sensations in my feet. I am aware of the room I'm in and my immediate surroundings.
- I take deep breaths, aware of my breath moving in and out.
- I take cleansing breaths, aware of the breath moving in and out of my body.
- I take grounding breaths, feeling the air come into my body and feeling tension release from my body.
- I feel grounded, I feel anchored, I feel rooted in my strength, my resilience and my resolve.
- All my focus is directed to this present moment. I behold what's here now.
- I channel all my thoughts, energy and emotion into now.
- My heart and mind flow with ease.
Step 2: Continue to take a few more deep breaths.
Inhale by counting to three, and as you exhale, let any worries of your day leave your body and your mind…1, 2, 3.
Drift to sleep with the clarity of your intention and peace of mind.
How to use binaural beats:
Find a comfortable place free of distractions. It's important not to listen to binaural beats when you need to do something that requires your full attention like driving. Avoid any tasks that are mentally demanding because the meditative state is not conducive to quick, action-oriented critical thinking.
Listen to binaural beats when you want to relax, clear your mind, get your creative juices flowing, engage your intuition to help solve problems and for personal development work such as repeating affirmations and doing visualization.
Be sure to give yourself enough listening time! The brain requires about 7 minutes to entrain, or fall in sync, with the audio stimulus. Give yourself at least 15-30 minutes of listening time to experience the benefits.
You must use stereo headphones for binaural beats to work. Why? Because the 'beats' themselves are created in your brain The word binaural means "having or relating to two ears." It works like this: each ear receives a slightly different frequency at the same time, and the brain perceives the tone that is the difference of the two. If 400Hz pulses into one ear and 410 into the other, the brain will process the two sounds into a 10 Hz frequency, which happens to be the same frequency produced by the brain during meditation.
All of these frequencies, and the effects they have on the brain have been studied by scientists over the past 40 years, mainly accredited to Robert Monroe of The Monroe Institute. From the extensive research done and on the strength of Monroes' findings, he concluded that inducing brainwave frequencies through the use of binaural beats causes a wide range of effects. But Monroe is definitely not alone in his findings. There are lots of other scientists that have also noted that these lower brainwave frequencies are accompanied by deep tranquility, flashes of creative insight, euphoria, intensely focused attention, enhanced learning abilities, spiritual awareness, and so much more.
Please Subscribe us for Daily Updates and more Music:
Find Us on social Media:
© Good Vibes all rights reserved.
grounding meditation, meditation, binaural beats, grounding, meditation music, inner balance, inner peace, spiritaul growth, center yourself, sleep meditation, grounding meditation binaural beats, harmony, balancing meditation, peaceful meditation, grounding energy, anxiety meditation, grounding your energy, solfeggio frequency, protection meditation, self protection, positive affirmations, spiritual growth meditation, binaural beats meditation,