Everything Data Scientists Should Know About Organizing Data Lakes | Data Science | Simplilearn-
The recent GDPR regulations have changed the way companies handle the data they collect and store, making it imperative for data scientists to explore innovative ways to crunch and catalog data while ensuring that the company adheres to these new rulings that seek to establish complete data security.
Join Big Data Expert Ronald Van Loon, and Simplilearn's Chief Product Officer Anand Narayanan in a live video chat to understand:
1. How cataloging, categorizing, and properly utilizing metadata can help data scientists use and interpret large quantities of data, known as data lakes.
2. The difference between data lakes and data warehouses.
3. How organizing data can help with governance and privacy (including GDPR update, Facebook breaches, and other current data privacy issues that affect people globally).
Join the fireside chat to stay on top of these updates and strategies that are essential for every data scientist.
About Ronald Van Loon:
Ronald is named one of the 3 most influential people in Big Data by Onalytica. He is also an author for a number of leading big data & data science websites, including Datafloq, Data Science Central, and The Guardian, and he regularly speaks at renowned events.
- - - - - - - -
Watch Data Science Tutorial Videos: http://tophbo.com/video-hot_f0gf5i...
#DataScienceWithPython #DataScienceWithR #DataScienceCourse #DataScience #DataScientist #BusinessAnalytics #MachineLearning
About Simplilearn Data Science course:
This Data Science with Python course will establish your mastery of data science and analytics techniques using Python. With this Python for Data Science Course, you’ll learn the essential concepts of Python programming and become an expert in data analytics, machine learning, data visualization, web scraping and natural language processing. Python is a required skill for many data science positions, so jumpstart your career with this interactive, hands-on course.
Why learn Data Science?
Data Scientists are being deployed in all kinds of industries, creating a huge demand for skilled professionals. Data scientist is the pinnacle rank in an analytics organization. Glassdoor has ranked data scientist first in the 25 Best Jobs for 2016, and good data scientists are scarce and in great demand. As a data you will be required to understand the business problem, design the analysis, collect and format the required data, apply algorithms or techniques using the correct tools, and finally make recommendations backed by data.
You can gain in-depth knowledge of Data Science by taking our Data Science with python certification training course. With Simplilearn’s Data Science certification training course, you will prepare for a career as a Data Scientist as you master all the concepts and techniques. Those who complete the course will be able to:
1. Gain an in-depth understanding of data science processes, data wrangling, data exploration, data visualization, hypothesis building, and testing. You will also learn the basics of statistics.
Install the required Python environment and other auxiliary tools and libraries
2. Understand the essential concepts of Python programming such as data types, tuples, lists, dicts, basic operators and functions
3. Perform high-level mathematical computing using the NumPy package and its large library of mathematical functions
Perform scientific and technical computing using the SciPy package and its sub-packages such as Integrate, Optimize, Statistics, IO and Weave
4. Perform data analysis and manipulation using data structures and tools provided in the Pandas package
5. Gain expertise in machine learning using the Scikit-Learn package
The Data Science with python is recommended for:
1. Analytics professionals who want to work with Python
2. Software professionals looking to get into the field of analytics
3. IT professionals interested in pursuing a career in analytics
4. Graduates looking to build a career in analytics and data science
Learn more at: http://www.simplilearn.com/big-data-...
For more information about Simplilearn’s courses, visit:
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Simplilearn
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/simplilearn
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/simp...
- Website: http://www.simplilearn.com
Get the Android app: http://bit.ly/1WlVo4u
Get the iOS app: http://apple.co/1HIO5J0
data science, data scientist, data scientist skills needed, data lakes explained, data science for beginners, data science tutorial, data scientist tutorial, data science training, data scientist training, data scientist roles and responsibilities, data science roles and responsibilities, how to become data scientist, data science course, data scientist career, simplilearn data science, simplilearn,