Cute & Funny Animals Compilation #1! 😍-
Subscribe & Like for more animal videos! 🦄🐶
Animals are cute and funny. Animals are awesome. Check out these cute animals and funny animals in this cute and funny animal videos compilation!!
Halloween themed compilation coming soon! 🎃
Follow my animal intagram page! (drawings, selfies, etc included) ALL CHILDFRIENDLY POSTS!
- Tigers not only have stripes on their fur, they also have them on their skin. No two tigers ever have the same stripes.
- Here’s a tidbit that might be useful if you plan on becoming the next Steve Irwin: To escape the grip of a crocodile’s jaw, push your thumb into its eyeball – It will let you go instantly.
- Fleas can jump up to 200 times their height. This is equivalent to a man jumping the Empire State Building in New York.
- A cat has 32 muscles in each ear. All the better for them to eavesdrop on your conversations and plot your demise.
- Elephants can smell water up to 3 miles away. They are also one of the three mammals that undergo menopause – the other two being humpback whales and human females
- Because beavers’ teeth never stop growing, they must constantly gnaw on objects to keep them at a manageable length. Their teeth would eventually grow into their brain if they didn’t maintain them.
- Beware an ant uprising! There are one million ants for every human in the world. These resilient creatures also never sleep and do not have lungs.
- Dogs’ nose prints are as unique as human fingerprints and can be used to identify them.
- Pigs communicate constantly with one another; more than 20 vocalizations have been identified that pigs use in different situations, from wooing mates to saying, “I’m hungry!”
- Contrary to popular belief, French poodles actually originated in Germany. Maybe you should’ve named her Gretl instead of Fifi.