5 Signs that You Need Therapy!-
Try Online Counseling: http://tryonlinetherapy.com/katimorton
If you are struggling, consider an online counseling session with a licensed professional at BetterHelp. They offer a cost friendly alternative to traditional therapy. I hope you all find this helpful and gives you hope for finding the support you need at a price you can afford.
Thank you to BetterHelp for sponsoring this video!
Ever wonder how bad you have to feel in order to reach out for therapy? In today’s video I discuss just that! While I believe that anyone can benefit from therapy at any time in their life, here are 5 signs to look out for:
1. You find yourself tearful for no reason.
2. You find yourself thinking more negatively and are unable to talk back to any of the negative thoughts.
3. You notice yourself slipping into old unhealthy habits.
4. You feel like your emotions are running you versus you being in control of them.
5. You think about death or killing yourself. Here’s my video on suicide safety plans: http://youtu.be/tfDruc0QDCc
A BIG THANK YOU to my Patreon Patrons! Without you, I couldn't keep creating videos. xoxo http://www.patreon.com/katimorton
I'm Kati Morton, a licensed therapist making Mental Health videos!
Download my workbooks:
visit Itunes and search for Kati Morton
PO Box #665
1223 Wilshire Blvd.
Santa Monica, CA 90403
Help us caption & translate this video!
kati morton, wellbeing, coping skills, advice, mental health, therapist, healthcare, life hacks, support, personal, care, therapy, psychology, should I see a therapist, am I sick, mentally ill, sad, depressed, katie morton, katy morton, kat morton,